Today I wanted to do a review an MUA eyeshadow palette. I have various palettes from them so I thought I’d start by reviewing this one. Let me know what MUA eyeshadows you have and what you think of them.
MUA Undress Me Too Palette, £4
In this palette you get 12 eyeshadows – soft neutrals, cool greys and gold metallics. Every eyeshadow in this varies quality so I’ll tell you what I think of each of them.
- Naked – This is a beige eyeshadow with a little bit of gold shimmer through it. It has a satin finish to it and it isn’t very pigmented. It’s not the best quality and isn’t impressive.
- Devotion – This is a gold metallic colour which is very pigmented. For the price it is incredible and is comparable to higher end shadows.
- Shy – Very simmilar to the first shade and is a beige eyeshadow. Again, it isn’t very pigmented and the quality isn’t very good. It is also quite chalky.
- Fiery – This is a coppery amber metallic colour which is very pigmented; all of the metallics are. The pigments are really good and I like this eyeshadow alot.
- Lavish – This matte and is quite good quality, exactly what you’d expect from an eyeshadow of that price. It is slightly chalky but it isn’t a huge issue.
- Dreamy – This is another metallic eyeshadow and it is a bronze/gold shade. Like the other metallics, great quality.
- Tranquil – This is a really nice shimmery champagne colour. It’s one of my favorite shades in this palette and has a nice amount of pigment.
- Exposed – This is a cool toned grey/brown shade which is shimmery. Like the last one, it has a nice amount of pigment.
- Reveal – This is a pale cool champagne colour and it has a shimmery finish. It’s pigment isn’t too intense but it’s still really nice.
- Wink – It’s the last metallic in this palette and is a bronze/brown shade. It is really pigmented and is a nice shade.
- Obsessed – This is a cool toned dark brown with a slight amount of shimmer. The amount of pigment is what you’d expect for the price but it’s slightly chalky.
- Corrupt – This is a matte black and it is the worst eyeshadow I’ve ever come across. I don’t understand how it’s possible to make such a bad eyeshadow.
If you want a nice Christmasy eyeshadow palette this would be perfect. Some of the eyeshadows are amazing and I actually do really like this palette.
Love Sarah x