Eventhough I love wearing makeup I think it’s really important to feel confident wearing none. I now feel just as confident not wearing makeup as I do when I am wearing it. I usually only wear makeup 3 – 5 times a week as I think it’s important to let my skin breath. So I’m going to be sharing with you my top tips for how to look good without makeup.
1. Get 7 – 9 hours of sleep every night as this is when your skin will heal and it will look more radient and look better.
2. Drink lots of water (at least 2000ml a day) as this will also make your skin look radient and feel hydrated.
3. Focus more on your hair and make it look nice. I like to curl my hair or wear it in pleats if I’m not wearing makeup. Also brushing your hair will make it look shiny.
4. Make sure your eyebrows are well groomed and are in shape. You can even use a bit of brow gel or use transparent soap on a spoolie to give them shape.
5. Get into a good skincare routine to make your skin look and feel more healthy and radient. Find your skin type and use products for your specific skin type.
6. Keep your teeth looking good by brushing and flossing and you could even use a whitening toothpaste if you want. Having a nice smile is essential.
7. Wear lip balm to keep your lips hydrated and healthy. You could even use a lip plumper to make them look fuller if that’s what you want.
8. Wear a high SPF to protect your skin from the sun which will keep it looking healthier, prevent wrinkles and prevent illnesses in the long term.
Love Sarah x