I thought it was about time that I did another tag and after spending a while looking through them on Tumblr, I chose this one. Let me know what your favorite tag is and I’ll be sure to do it.
1. Blush or bronzer? – Deffinetly bronzer! I look like a ghost without it and I’m not a huge fan of blush anyway.
2. Lip gloss or lipstick? Although I’ve been loving lipgloss latley, I would most deffinetly go for lipstick.
3. Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara is something I use on a daily basis, so I’d go for that eventhough I still like eyeliner alot.
4. Foundation or concealer? How can I choose? Probably foundation though and I can add more in areas I’d usually conceal.
5. Neutral or coloured eyeshadow? Neutral eyeshadow for sure! You can add colour to your lips instead and I’m obsessed with neutrals!
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadows? Deffinelty pressed as anything loose I’ve ever had has just been spilt as I’m so clumsy!
7. Brushes or sponges? I’m probably the only person who would still say brushes. I’m not a fan of sponges at all.
1. OPI or China Glaze? Probably China Glaze. Their products are high quality and they have a good colour range.
2. Long or short? It totally depends on the person and what looks good on them, but for me, long.
3. Acrylic or natural? I think acrylics look awsome but for me, natural all the way.
4. Brights or darks? It totally depends on the time of year, but probably dark.
5. Designs or plain? On me, just plain but sometimes I do like leopard print. I think nail art is so cool though.
1. Perfume or body splash? Deffinetly perfume. Body splash isn’t a thing in the UK but I don’t see the point in it.
2. Lotion or body butter? I love body butters so much! I’d choose that over lotion any time.
3. Body wash or soap? I use both but I feel like soap works better. So I’d chose soap.
4. Lush or The Body Shop? I love them both so much but I’d pick Lush. They do the best bubble bars and bath bombs!
1. Curly or straight? It totally depends. My hair is naturally straight so I’d probably pick that as it’s so easy.
2. Bun or ponytail? I’d probably choose a ponytail but when I want all of my hair away I just need to put it in a bun.
3. Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Deffinelty bobby pins. When my hair is up I have at least six in at once.
4. Hair spray or gel? Personally I have never put hair gel in so I’d go for hairspray although I don’t use it that often.
5. Long or short? I personally dislike long hair but any other length, I love.
6. Light or dark? That’s a stupid question. It totally depends on the person it’s on.
7. Side swept bangs or full bangs? If you’re going to have bangs, I think full once are the nicest.
8. Up or down? I prefer down but when I want my hair up I have to have it up.
Love Sarah x