Out of all of the tags I’ve seen over the years on the internet, the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag has always been one of my favorites. Today I thought I’d do it on here and let me know if you want to see more tags.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
– My most inexpensive beauty item is probably my MUA Undress Your Skin shimmer highlighter which I believe was £3. And I think my most expensive item is my Chanel No5 handbag perfume which was £75.50.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
– The main beauty product that I have a love/hate relationship with is deffinetly nail varnish. I love the look of it and love nothing more than perfectly manicured nails, but I hate having to do my nails, and I also (weirdly) hate others doing it for me. I go through phases where I’m constantly doing my nails, and others where I never do them.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
– First of all, what is that supposed to mean? I guess it would be my Stila Color Balm lipstick in ‘Avery’ which is a bright coral summery pink which looks gorgeous on the lips. It also tastes minty and ‘delicious’ – does that answer the question.
4. SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?
– That would deffinetly be fake tan. I love the end result, but there is so much prep involved, the process takes ages, and it can take alot to maintain it. Usually the cons outweigh the pros and I end up not bothering as I’m too lazy. However the best and easiest fake tan I have found is the St Moriz tanning mousse in ‘Medium.’
5. PRIDE: What beauty product give you the most self confidence?
– I feel like it would have to be eyebrow products. I have really thick eyebrows, but as a blonde, they look non existent. I started filling in my eyebrows when I was twelve and over the years the amount of compliments and attention they get is ridiculous. I’m not joking but at least once a day I get eyebrow related comments and questions from everyone who sees me.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
– We’re basing this on looks, right? I honestly don’t mind too much, but if I had to pick they would be tall, have blonde hair or dark brown hair, and have blue or brown eyes.
7. ENVY: What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
– Generally I just like recieveing money or giftcards so I can buy my own things. I also really love a thoughtful gift aswell. If it’s a beauty related gift, I love a black mascara or a lipstick, you can’t go wrong with them.
Love Sarah x