Since my last tag that I did went down really well I thought I’d do another! This is the beauty scenario tag which has been my favorite for years and I’m so glad to finally be doing it myself. I hope you all enjoy!
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which do you keep?
The highend foundation that I’d keep is Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation which I don’t use very often because it’s super high coverage, but I do really love it. The drugstore foundation I’d keep would probably have to be Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation as it is one of my favorites. It’s got a medium coverage and it has a natural and glowy finish.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
As much as I’d like to be told if it were me, realisticly I don’t think I would. Imagine how akward it would be saying “uhm, you’ve got some lipstick on your teeth…”
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
As you may know, I’m not very into bold, bright lips or anything so it would probably have to be MAC Satin Lipstick in ‘Faux’ because it’s a gorgeous feminine pink nude.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Spend a little bit more on better quality makeup because that £1 concealer isn’t doing anything for you. And also I would do something a little bit more with my hair.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cit. Do you: a) smile, say thankyou, leave and call your mum hysterical, b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.
First of all, how would you not notice before it was done?! Anyway, I would probably complain to the manager and demand a refund, and then leave and cry hysterically.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I don’t really have a ‘do it all’ palette but probably my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette because I could do so many eye looks.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Probably my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette because it’s so expensive. Or my MAC Lipstick collection. But those would probably be some of the things they made sure they took!
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you: a) just pretend you haven’t noticed, b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I would ask them what happend to it and if they didn’t offer to repurchase it already, as I would expect, I would ask them to.
Love Sarah x