In celebration of my birthday back on Thursday I put together a list of things I’ve learnt over the years. Some are small things which make that little difference, and others are quite big (for me anyway) which have effected my life in quite a big way and made it alot easier.
1. When trying to be seen as perfect in everyone elses eyes, you’ll lose yourself and forget who you really are.
2. Not loving yourself enough means that no one can love you enough as you deserve.
3. Pretending to be someone that your not is the worst thing you could do.
4. There is no time to waste on earth, but there is time to find yourself and find out what you want; there’s a big difference.
5. There is no time to stress over things that have already been done, just don’t do them again and learn from your mistakes
6. Appreciate everything and everyone; they don’t have to do what they do for you.
7. Take every oppertunity and say yes to as much as possible.
8. Everything you do is a learning oppertunity, so take something positive from everything.
9. You don’t have to be perfect all the time.
10. As long as you do everything to the best of your ability, and do as much as you can, you will always be appreciated.
Love Sarah x