Here’s what I brought with me in my makeup bag for my two night/three day stay in London. I used a large pink with brown leather Estee Lauder makeup bag.
– Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in ‘Light Porcelain’
– Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in ‘Ivory’
– Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in ‘Fair’
– Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in ‘Transparent’
– Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit in ‘Dark’
– Seventeen Shimmer Brick in ‘Pink Bronze’
– Collection Blush in ‘Bashful’
– Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
– Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl Eyeliner in ‘Noir’
– L’Oreal Super Liner Black Laquer Waterproof
– Avon Colortrend Volumising Waterproof Mascara in ‘Black’
– Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in ‘Dark Blonde’
– Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in ‘Bashful’
The brushes I used were all of my Real Techniques brushes which I have writen a blog post on, a couple of Revlon Brushes, and some Fearne Cotton w/ Boots brushes.