No, I’m not about to tell you who I want to be stranded on a desert island with, because who really cares? (And the answer would be no one) I’m going to tell you that in the highly unlikely scenario of getting stranded on a desert island, what 5 beauty products I would like to have with me. Eventhough, if I really were stuck on a small, uninhabited island, in the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, beauty would be the last thing on my mind; so long as I had a big bottle of SPF 30 suncream. But I liked the question, so here are the 5 thinks I would take with me.
1. Simple Kind To Skin+ Protecting Moisture Cream SPF 30, £6.99
– This comes top of my list because sunburn on your face looks and feels awful; it also has long term effects which can be fatal. This is a great SPF moisturiser that protects your skin and leaves it radiant and glowy.
2. Vaseline Rosy Lips, £1.19
– I cannot stand havinh dry lips, so this is a must have, desert island or not. Vaseline is a much underrated beauty product which moisturises the lips like nothing else does. This is the rosy lips one so it leaves a soft pink colour on the lips, so there is no need for any other lip products; very practical for being stuck on a desert island.
3. Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit, £5.99
– I love contouring and having beautiful bronze skin. So if I’m tanning in the sun all day, I want some bronzer to make the tan look even better. The highlighter is matte, and I would compare it to a radiant pressed powder. So this amazing product, also an everyday essential, doubles up as two must have products for me.
4. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, £4.19
– This concealer is the most increadible thing ever. I couldn’t do my makeup without it so it is deffinetly needed. You never know when you might have to cover a blemish or some redness.
5. Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water, £4.49
– I couldn’t do my makeup without knowing it would be coming of properly, and I’m really loving micellar waters at the moment. It would also be a nice refresh when your skin isn’t feeling the best.
Blonde Effect Beauty.