I would say I am a fairly healthy person and I eat healthily most of the time. But this year I want to be super healthy and feel great about myself for eating all of the right things; and my body will feel great too. I started off doing these things on Monday the 4th of January, and I’ll be continuing all year, maybe. Or I may have given up by the time you’ve even read this…
* No sugar – apparently it rots your skin and sends your blood sugar doolally
* No caffeine – fine by me
* No alcohol – don’t drink anyway
* Water, water, water – that’s all you’ll be drinking, FYI
* No snacking
* Think high protein, high (good) fat, low carb
1. Don’t eat sweets or sugary things.
2. Eat 3 meals a day.
3. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
4. Drink lots of caffine free green tea.
5. Don’t eat fast food/proccesed foods.
6. Get 8 or 9 hours of sleep.
7. Follow an exercise plan.
8. Drink 2-3 litres of water everydag with lemon.
Blonde Effect Beauty.